The Calumet Theatre offers Business owners several ways to support the Theatre.
Advertisement Supporter ~
As an advertisement supporter, you select the size of the ad that you would like to have placed in the annual program book. The program book is distributed at the majority of performances throughout the year and is seen by hundreds of patrons during each performance.
Ad sizes & prices:
- Line ad ~ $50.00
- 1/8 page ~ $100.00
- 1/4 page ~ $200.00
- 1/2 page ~ $400.00
- Full page ~ $800.00
Business Member ~
As a Business Member you will receive year-round benefits.
(based on your level of support)
- Supporter ~ $200-499 ~ 1/8 page
- Benefactor ~ $500-999 ~ 1/4 page
- Contributor ~ $1000-1999 ~ 1/2 page *
- Major Contributor ~ $2000 + ~ Full page *
*Name on plaque in Ballroom
- Business name listed in the annual program book that is distributed at the majority of events.
- Business name is placed in rotation and recognized through stage announcements prior to each performance or featured in the program book’s insert.
- Advertising space in the program book.
(space depends on level of support)
- Subscription to the quarterly newsletter.
- Discount on ticket purchases.
- Business Member specials for select shows.
- Theatre supporter souvenir.
- Invite to pre/post show member reception.
- Web page exposure with a link to your business web page.
Business Performance Sponsor ~
As a Business Performance Sponsor, one event is selected for the business owner to support. (call the Theatre for details regarding level of support)
- Business logo on posters in a 4 county area
- Business mention on all media advertisement
- Business logo on parade float & Flyers
- Business logo & information displayed in the lobby and ballroom
- Acknowledgment of business from the stage prior to event
- Business logo & information in the program book insert
- Opportunity to insert business materials in the program book
- 4 Calumet Theatre T-shirts (short or long sleeve)
- 6 to 15 tickets for use at selected performances
(valued up to $400 -use to reward staff, treat a valued customer, or use for yourself & guest)